Sourcing and Maximizing Financial, Human and Intellectual Capital
“What must leaders do to ensure results? More than ever before in history – follow our vision and purpose, follow our principles for managing that purpose, and follow all the people who will make an organization’s vision happen.“
Excerpt from The Leader of the Future | The Drucker Foundation
YOUR leadership is vital, indispensable…
- To your company, organization, institution and
- To your family and community
But the challenges that every leader faces – every day – are significant. A good leader surrounds herself or himself with strong people. An ancient proverb says “plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.”
Many things I cannot help you with! But here is what I’m really good at…
I can offer you three areas of engagement which may benefit you or your organization:
- Transformative Change – Knowing and integrating your life mission and purpose with your business planning and goals.
- Resource Development – Innovative methods of acquiring money, people or information.
- Global Sourcing – Access to original or secondary producers or suppliers of most anything 🙂 on every continent.